Welcome to Established

Hello and welcome to {Insert Forum Name}, You will require an account to use selected sections of our forums, you can register an account by clicking the register button at the top of the screen.

Photo

some randons shot for week 4

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:45 PM

week 4

hi folk, this is what happen when you watch teh football and hang out with you friend...NEW THEMESSONG

qwerts come over to my house this week to watch teh game and he bring jimmy cunts with him. so we is watchin and kipper come over and when he walk in he slip on fall on a chocolates that jimmy makes. qwerts go to help him up and say "is you ok, i so sorry, it look like you slip in a chocalates made by jimmy cunts." and kipper start singing themessong to peoples court and he leave....lol

i switch this week to fruit pepple. i use to get cocka pepple but it make milk brown. but fruit pepple make milk red. dang, back to teh drawing bort

uncle klompit new girlfriend names lee and lubert go shopping other day while me and uncle klompits go to teh arcade. uncle klompit say "i hopes they hit it off. it'd be great if lubert and lee is friends because then we could all hang out." I ask him if maybe we should try to win them some prizes at teh skiballs and he say yes. so we win about 10000 tickets and we go to cash them in and uncle klompit ask teh guy "does you have anything for lesbans"...lol

qwerts neighbor asks him why he names his dog jimmy cunts and he tell her it because it look like she have more than one cunts. so she lift jimmy tail and look and tell qwerts "no, one is the vangina and other anus" and qwerts cover jimmy ear and say "shhh, she think she special"...lol

i never had them so kipper bring over pistasshio for teh games. so i try them and i have to chew forever and they too crunchy. so spit them out and kipper tell me you has to take the shell off before you eat them. why wouldn't they just makes them with out a shell? it is stupid

ok, now time for you picks, i keep pickin against greensbay and they keep winning but they gotta lose sometimes

minnisoda +2 over greensbay

this is the week greensbay finally lose and minnisoda wanna win it for they fans

lion +3 over bear

if a real bear walk into lion house, it get mauled like paper in a wind

cardinal +6 over pittisburgs

kurt warners is my favorites and now he is gonna play. and that it all she write

that's it folk. i hope you week is goin good and may you have teh best times in you life. studsp

record for season 3-5-1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

week3

hi folk, this is what happen when you watch teh football and hang out with you friend...

uncle klompits have a new girlfriend names lee who is japanesed. so she come over to watch the games and kipper keep calling her hong kongs phooey all night. so uncle klompit get all mad and tell him to stop disrespect his girlfriend. and kipper go "whatever you say mr meyagi"...lol

i start using new deoderence by accident. lubert is going into the store but i want to stay in teh car because they was talking about pinballs on teh radio. so lubert ask is i need deoderence and i say sure. so she come back to teh car and give me deodernce and it is names sure...lol (it is very good)

qwerts has been been broke for a long time because he spend all he money on his new dog names jimmy cunts. so me, kipper and lubert go to his house and he tell us that he spend everything he has on a new machine that make fart noises. lubert say "you is always askin us for money and now you just go out and buy fart machine? i cant believe you is so stupid." so everyone get quiet because qwerts look very sad. then all of a sudden teh fart machine make a fart and everyone laugh...lol (it look like jimmy cunts laugh a little too).

i just find out gregory hinds dies. wow, i thought he was alive and just dancing somehwere

huerta have 8 kickers on his fantancy team because he love kickers because he used to kick teh ball for university miami. qwerts ask him why he have so many kicker on his roster and huerta say it make him feel like all his friends are on his team. he may not win alot, but he is real happy and i am happy for him

uncle klompit tell me that lee may have japanesed friend for me to maybe give some juice to. i tell lubert and lubert get a little jealous...stay tunes

ok, now time for you picks, hopefully we gonna start winnin because kipper may kill me if we dont

san diego -4 over greensbay

they is gonna play better this week i hope. they really need to get they act together soon

jacksonvill +3 over denver

denver aint that good and jacksonvill aint that bad, i really think that jackson vill is gonna win

oaklands -3 over clevelands

oakland gotta win sometimes and this is really one of them times they should wins

that's it folk. i hope you week is goin good and may you have teh best times in you life. stu.ds

record for season 2-3-1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
week2

hi folk, this is what happen when you watch teh football and hang out with you friend...

we have our fantancy draft the other night and qwerts get the #1 pick...he say "give me LT!" and kipper say ok. So kipper pick #2 and say "i'll take LT2!" and he start jumping around like crazy. qwert say that he already have him but kipper tell him he picked lawrence tailors and kipper actually have tomlonson...qwerts get all mad but eventual he agree and say he gonna write letter to tailor urgin him to get back in teh game...lol

I take reggey bushes with my first picks because i have a friend names reggey and so everytime i watch regey bushes on tv i am gonna smile because it make me think of my friend names reggey.

lubert just find out her great gramma is chinesed but she feel embarrassed about it (why?), so everytime we go out to eat kipper recommend we go to chinesed restaurant and look at lubert when he say it. Lubert say "we dont have to go to a chinesed restaurant just because i find out my gramma is chinesed." and kipper just bow to her...lol

it was little bit warm this week so i am taking colder shower. it is refreshin

lubert have real big nipples. also when she get mad, the get real hard and stick out. so she come over during our fantansy draft and tell everyone that she get a new car. kipper say "does you get a car with steering wheel you could tilt down" and lubert ask why. kipper say" because you catch you nipples on that wheel and cause accidents." so say no, she get all mad and her nipples get real big and hard. kipper say "uh oh someone call triple A and tell them to get them tow trucks out there"...lol

ok, now time for you pics

giants -1 over greensbay

i knews paytons brother get hurt and jacons is hurt but i still think they is gonna win it for they fans.

tennisee +7.5 over colt

tennisee lines is real good and they is gonna really try to win it for they fans.

chicage -12 over kansasity

kansasity is real bad and chicago is real mad after they lose last week, plus bears is really gonna wanna win for they fans

that's it folk. i hope you week is goin good and may you have teh best times in you life. stud`

record for season 1-1-1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
week 1

hi folk...we gonna give out our free picks this year. I really get in teh gamble last year and i do pretty good, so this year i gonna pick 3 game a week. kipper make alotta money with my pickens and as they says in gardening, without further a do here are them picks for week one

new orlean +6 over indianapol colt

i think the colts are gonna be distract a little bit because they is gonna raise the banner for winnin superbowl last year. my friend is names reggey and reggey also play for saints and i think they is gonna do real good this year and i think they gonna be focus to play good Thursday night

houston -3 over kansasity

i think teh texas is gonna be better this year and i think the chief is real suck this year. larry johnsons is gonna struggle because chief offense lines is real bad.

arizona +3 at 49's

i think arizona is gonna tough this year because matt linatz is goin to improve. edgers james is gonna be real good too. arizona always seem to win against 49's and i think arizona is gonna win even without spread.

ok folk, that is it, we see you next week for anew set of picks and we hope you have a real good start to you season for gamble and fantancy and may you have teh best times in you life.

$tudls...lol

record for season: 0-0
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy that we put hot sauce in he alpo...lol

#2 Mike Crimes

Mike Crimes

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:01 PM

49ers will beat the cards. like mojo beat emom pussy... I really feel the houston pick though, and the Indy vs NO could come down to a FG or TD seperating them, depending how it plays out...

BTW, it shoulda been the indy cult.

#3 HomerJay

HomerJay

Even if there ISN'T grass on the field...

• (:e:)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,634 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 5 2007, 07:45 PM) View Post

hi folk...we gonna give out our free picks this year. I really get in teh gamble last year and i do pretty good, so this year i gonna pick 3 game a week. kipper make alotta money with my pickens and as they says in gardening, without further a do here are them picks for week one

lol.gif lol.gif

kansasity

lol.gif lol.gif

QUOTE(Christ Puncher @ Oct 13 2010, 09:01 PM) View Post

I'd just start hitting her occasionally. She'll either leave, or you'll end up with a girlfriend you can hit. Win-win.

QUOTE(Borat @ Jul 12 2006, 05:19 PM)
The best part about boning a chick in a hotel is that you can just pull out and blow your shit all over the fucking place with wanton disregard. All over the bed, the pillows, the TV, the remote, the ceiling, the ice box, the WebTV keyboard, the doorknob... there are no rules. The only limitation is your imagination. And you don't even have to clean it up. Sometimes that's all I think about when I'm fucking in a hotel room: where I plan to fire off. I've had more than one girl ask me why I'm smiling and borderline giggling in the middle of sex in a hotel room. Well, there you go, ladies - there's your answer. It's because I'm picturing the look on the maid's face when she goes to hang the courtesy blow drier back up on the wall and gets more than she bargained for.

#4 Capella T. Scupper, III

Capella T. Scupper, III

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:06 AM

Hi Studs,

Thanks for the picks. Any thoughts on teh Bucs-Seattle game?
apologist42: red sox fans are like the great grandchildren of old money.....who then lost all that money.....and then won the lottery.

The Eephus Pitch: red sox fans are like the 25 year old virgin that finally gets pussy and then won't shut up to all his friends about all the pussy he gets.

MeanHombre: red sox fans are like racist retarded losers

#5 Jaysus

Jaysus

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Interests:pizza

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:28 AM

$tudls...lol

record for season: 0-0

GB $tudls
QUOTE(snorlax @ Apr 2 2007, 11:06 PM) View Post

The only black guys I can name on this board (and FBG) are Jaysus and The Bad CEO, and they're both cooler guys than a majority of the people who post here.

#6 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE(Capella T. Scupper, III @ Sep 6 2007, 06:06 AM) View Post

Hi Studs,

I only gonna pick 3 because t5hat is what they tell me..lol
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy that we put hot sauce in he alpo...lol

#7 proninja

proninja

Town Drunk

• (Animals)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE(Capella T. Scupper, III @ Sep 6 2007, 06:06 AM) View Post

Hi Studs,

Paging smoo...

#8 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE(TannerFingBoyle @ Sep 6 2007, 10:00 AM) View Post

Studs and Duds,

One thing I've always wondered...and forgive me if you've posted it before...but what is your favorite NFL team? How about college football? Who do you follow?

i like saint because i have a friend names reggey and reggey butch play on saint so when i see him i think of my friend names reggey and smile.

#9 the rover

the rover

Titty Sprinkles

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 6 2007, 10:40 AM) View Post

Studs and Duds,

One thing I've always wondered...and forgive me if you've posted it before...but what is your favorite NFL team? How about college football? Who do you follow?

i like saint because i have a friend names reggey and reggey butch play on saint so when i see him i think of my friend names reggey and smile.

but reggie wayne plays for the colts. are you sure you're picking the right team here?

Can we get studs to pick against azcards?

#10 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(the rover @ Sep 6 2007, 03:48 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 6 2007, 10:40 AM) View Post

Studs and Duds,

but reggie wayne plays for the colts. are you sure you're picking the right team here?

my friend names reggey is black so that is part of teh reasons reggey butch remind me of him

#11 Aaron Fan

Aaron Fan

Boss Hogg Motherfucker

• 3,799 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:40 PM

Studs, you cost me money tonight. Hope we can turn things around on Sunday.
If you don't love the Sabres, fuck off
QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Apr 16 2008, 02:23 PM) View Post
you honer i like this case to be desmithed. (hammer hit desk) chewbanka you is free to fly you ships and shoot you guns because you prove to a worls that what you do is legal becuase you can't make juice.
waaaaaaa(thnak you) waaaaaaaaaaa(lets go han)
QUOTE(Dave @ May 21 2008, 10:22 PM) View Post
The header says "THAT MAY OR MAY NOT RULE". It does not say to post only pics that Tanner likes. I believe Tanner owes shaggit an apology.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#12 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:53 AM

we go 1-1-1 and i get kick in teh balls on thursday night by kipper. I tell him to take new orlean and they lose and kipper kick me right in balls in the middle of this bar. i fell down and everyone come up and ask me is i wanna press chargins but I tell everyone he is my friend and then i throw up. I been cryin all weekend. Kipper come over last night to apologize and to watch the game and we gonna win and then arizona end up tying in last minute and kipper slaps me in teh face. i may be on injury reports for week 2...lol

#13 Jaysus

Jaysus

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:06 PM

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

The only black guys I can name on this board (and FBG) are Jaysus and The Bad CEO, and they're both cooler guys than a majority of the people who post here.

#14 Sideshow Bob

Sideshow Bob

A Peacocking Sonofabitch

• :e:
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 11 2007, 12:53 PM) View Post

we go 1-1-1 and i get kick in teh balls on thursday night by kipper. I tell him to take new orlean and they lose and kipper kick me right in balls in the middle of this bar. i fell down and everyone come up and ask me is i wanna press chargins but I tell everyone he is my friend and then i throw up. I been cryin all weekend. Kipper come over last night to apologize and to watch the game and we gonna win and then arizona end up tying in last minute and kipper slaps me in teh face. i may be on injury reports for week 2...lol

lmao
QUOTE(MoP/JHC)
Just so we are clear on the pecking order in this palce and how low you are on the fucking food chain...

Truck, Cappy, Keys, Peens, Otis, all these guys can talk football and hold their own, and Tanner is been on Jeopardy so we know he's not dumb...but what exactly have you ever fucking posted that is worth 2 shits? It's all we have to keep score around here.

#15 proninja

proninja

Town Drunk

• (Animals)
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE(the rover @ Sep 6 2007, 03:48 PM) View Post

genius

#16 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:06 PM

we is update in 1dt post

#17 Capella T. Scupper, III

Capella T. Scupper, III

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:11 AM

randons shots is back! :pickle:

lubert just find out her great gramma is chinesed but she feel embarrassed about it (why?), so everytime we go out to eat kipper recommend we go to chinesed restaurant and look at lubert when he say it. Lubert say "we dont have to go to a chinesed restaurant just because i find out my gramma is chinesed." and kipper just bow to her...lol

lol.gif
apologist42: red sox fans are like the great grandchildren of old money.....who then lost all that money.....and then won the lottery.

The Eephus Pitch: red sox fans are like the 25 year old virgin that finally gets pussy and then won't shut up to all his friends about all the pussy he gets.

#18 Jaysus

Jaysus

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE(Capella T. Scupper, III @ Sep 13 2007, 09:11 AM) View Post

lol.gif

lol.gif
___ lol.gif ______________ lol.gif

#19 Sideshow Bob

Sideshow Bob

A Peacocking Sonofabitch

• :e:
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE(Sludst)
because you catch you nipples on that wheel and cause accidents." so say no, she get all mad and her nipples get real big and hard. kipper say "uh oh someone call triple A and tell them to get them tow trucks out there"...lol

lol.gif
QUOTE(MoP/JHC)
Just so we are clear on the pecking order in this palce and how low you are on the fucking food chain...

Truck, Cappy, Keys, Peens, Otis, all these guys can talk football and hold their own, and Tanner is been on Jeopardy so we know he's not dumb...but what exactly have you ever fucking posted that is worth 2 shits? It's all we have to keep score around here.

#20 perry147

perry147

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:29 PM

lol.gif thumbup1.gif

#21 Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles

Runnin' Thangs

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

thank you larry_boy for inspiring this.

#22 dotcomonherback

dotcomonherback

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:53 PM

i can honestly say that i have never wanted to actually put a face to a message board username...until studs. lol.gif at just about every post. Schtick on an Einsteinian level

#23 EYLive

EYLive

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:28 AM

blink.gif lol.gif lol.gif

#24 Shrek

Shrek

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 10:17 AM

I can't put into words how much randons shot fucking rules

#25 Al Czervik

Al Czervik

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE(Shrek @ Sep 14 2007, 12:17 PM) View Post

I can't put into words how much randons shot fucking rules

:goodposting:

#26 St. Louis Bob

St. Louis Bob

Former Boy Slut

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

holy shit

lol.gif

QUOTE(Kal El @ Jan 5 2008, 08:00 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Officer Pete Malloy @ Jan 5 2008, 08:59 PM) View Post
You steal money from the poor box at church.

My church doesn't have a poor box, and besides, I don't show up onto a message board and try to boss people around after 3 days.

#27 Otis

Otis

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts
  • Location:Jeff Pasquino's velour bean bag, nursing a spritzer.

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE(Jaysus @ Sep 13 2007, 12:06 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Capella T. Scupper, III @ Sep 13 2007, 09:11 AM) View Post

lol.gif

lol.gif
___ lol.gif ______________ lol.gif

Holy fucking shit

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ May 8 2009, 12:39 AM) View Post
i like otiks because even when it look like things is bad and all hope is a lost, he keep tryin and he always have a smile on he face. sometime he makin juice, sometime he not, but one thing is for sure, he never gonna stop tryin and that is esample of a real cando attitute. i am in spires.

stfux

#28 Otis

Otis

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:19 AM

This could seriously be the best thing on the internet. lol.gif
i like otiks because even when it look like things is bad and all hope is a lost, he keep tryin and he always have a smile on he face. sometime he makin juice, sometime he not, but one thing is for sure, he never gonna stop tryin and that is esample of a real cando attitute. i am in spires.

stfux

#29 kupcho1

kupcho1

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

week 3???
You get a "Keith" for effort

#30 Ebby Calvin

Ebby Calvin

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 03:41 PM

Studs, why does Joe Byrans and faclis mods remove any references to Randons Shot in the FFA?

Thanks. I hang up and take you anser off the airs.
lol...bret hoiper drink wd48 once and he say his wife spit out teh juice because it taste like "licking bleach off teh tin man....loll

#31 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE(Ebby Calvin @ Sep 19 2007, 02:41 PM) View Post

Studs, why does Joe Byrans and faclis mods remove any references to Randons Shot in the FFA?

Thanks. I hang up and take you anser off the airs.

this is like askin the elephants why them gorillas make so much chocolates. how would they knews? ll

#32 Mole Culo

Mole Culo

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:36 PM

today on the radio they interviewed Reggie Bush. I smiled and remembered Studs's friend names Reggey. thumbup1.gif
El hombre de los moleculos!

#33 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE(Mole Culo @ Sep 19 2007, 06:36 PM) View Post

today on the radio they interviewed Reggie Bush. I smiled and remembered Studs's friend names Reggey. thumbup1.gif

that is why i love reggey butch so mutch...because when they put him tv it remind me of my friend names reggey

#34 dickey moe

dickey moe

butt pirate

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 11 2007, 10:53 AM) View Post

lol.gif lol.gif shit
See ya learn sumthin' when ya listen to old people. Old people ain't all fools, see? You don't get to be old, bein' no fool, see? There been a lot of young wise men, but they dead as a muthafucka... -- Mudbone

#35 kupcho1

kupcho1

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:26 PM

#1 - where the hell are the week 3 picks.

#2 - GB Reggey Butch
You get a "Keith" for effort

#36 Sabo

Sabo

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:28 PM

cowboy.gif

#37 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE(ahrncitypahnder @ Sep 20 2007, 09:15 AM) View Post

Stufs, you should change your sig. Everytime I read that I think about the ticket blowing out the window and it makes me a little sad.

you is right and i am gonna change it

#38 Capella T. Scupper, III

Capella T. Scupper, III

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:11 PM

ok, now time for you picks, hopefully we gonna start winnin because kipper may kill me if we dont

this is where I lost it.

#39 Otis

Otis

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:31 AM

but i want to stay in teh car because they was talking about pinballs on teh radio

lol.gif Holy shit...

stfux

#40 strykerpks

strykerpks

FUCKSHITASSBITCH

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:17 AM

Holy fuck this is great! lol.gif

#41 Shrek

Shrek

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 5 2007, 06:45 PM) View Post
qwerts has been been broke for a long time because he spend all he money on his new dog names jimmy cunts. so me, kipper and lubert go to his house and he tell us that he spend everything he has on a new machine that make fart noises. lubert say "you is always askin us for money and now you just go out and buy fart machine? i cant believe you is so stupid." so everyone get quiet because qwerts look very sad. then all of a sudden teh fart machine make a fart and everyone laugh...lol (it look like jimmy cunts laugh a little too).

lol.gif

Don't doubt for a minute that jimmy cunts laughed, studs. My dog smiles all the time. And I've heard a dog say "I love you". (Well it was actually more like "I Ruv Roo", but you get the picture). Plus farts are always funny anyway, so I'm sure jimmy just couldn't help himself.

#42 Jaysus

Jaysus

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:07 AM

uncle klompit tell me that lee may have japanesed friend for me to maybe give some juice to. i tell lubert and lubert get a little jealous...stay tunes

lol @ stay tunes!!!!

#43 BroadwayG

BroadwayG

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

I really need to hang out in here more often.

#44 Ebby Calvin

Ebby Calvin

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:33 PM

I wub.gif Randons Shot.

Thank you Stunds!!!!1
lol...bret hoiper drink wd48 once and he say his wife spit out teh juice because it taste like "licking bleach off teh tin man....loll

#45 Capella T. Scupper, III

Capella T. Scupper, III

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:25 PM

waiting on week 4 sad.gif

#46 commisholio

commisholio

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 5 2007, 04:45 PM) View Post

i switch this week to fruit pepple. i use to get cocka pepple but it make milk brown. but fruit pepple make milk red. dang, back to teh drawing bort

QUOTE(Studs and Duds @ Sep 5 2007, 04:45 PM) View Post

i never had them so kipper bring over pistasshio for teh games. so i try them and i have to chew forever and they too crunchy. so spit them out and kipper tell me you has to take the shell off before you eat them. why wouldn't they just makes them with out a shell? it is stupid

These parts had me llo. Too funny.

#47 Capella T. Scupper, III

Capella T. Scupper, III

I Never Shut The Fuck Up

• Animals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:52 PM

2-1 this week stud thumbup1.gif

#48 RedmondLonghorn

RedmondLonghorn

Quiet Motherfucker

• Animals
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:43 PM

qwerts neighbor asks him why he names his dog jimmy cunts and he tell her it because it look like she have more than one cunts. so she lift jimmy tail and look and tell qwerts "no, one is the vangina and other anus" and qwerts cover jimmy ear and say "shhh, she think she special"...lol

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

#49 Studs and Duds

Studs and Duds

modrator

• (Moderator)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE(RedmondLonghorn @ Oct 2 2007, 02:43 PM) View Post

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

i just find out that jimmy cunts is gonna be in a movie...stay tunes everyone, this could get real good

#50 wild young billy

wild young billy

Slightly Talkative Prick

• Animals
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users