Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: naked Big XII girls
:e: > :e: > The Cage
Fin
IPB Image

:dih:
Saintfool
it's playboy so you know these girls are airbrushed all to hell. i am also surprised to see the number of boob jobs some of these young are sporting. however, there are some things that are hot and cannot be artificially created... girl on girl action! thankyoujeebus!!
IPB Image
pokerstud31
i don't think those are boob jobs. those are what they look like when they're 20 and haven't had 2-3 kids yet.

are these new? i seem to recall seeing a big 12 girls spread a year or two ago. very nice.
Butters
QUOTE(pokerstud31 @ Aug 20 2009, 04:06 AM) *

i don't think those are boob jobs. those are what they look like when they're 20 and haven't had 2-3 kids yet.

are these new? i seem to recall seeing a big 12 girls spread a year or two ago. very nice.

pretty sure they do a pac-10 one every year. i've heard most of those chicks will get fake tits and then get into sororities that share with oregon state and transfer there for one semester to get into the spread. quite the racket.
Disco Stu

Some of these chicks have boob jobs. Definitely Sophia Garcia and Hana Samon. Maybe one or two others.

Not a new spread. These are from 2006. The fun thing to come out of it (besides the naked college chicks) was that the one from OSU is the daughter of OU's baseball coach. ptts.gif

pokerstud31
QUOTE(Disco Stu @ Aug 23 2009, 01:26 AM) *

Some of these chicks have boob jobs. Definitely Sophia Garcia and Hana Samon. Maybe one or two others.

Not a new spread. These are from 2006. The fun thing to come out of it (besides the naked college chicks) was that the one from OSU is the daughter of OU's baseball coach. ptts.gif

what is the world coming to when an OU employee would allow his daughter to go to OSU?

pics of her would help decide also.
Disco Stu
"Kelli Gallo" = Sunni Kate Galloway = daughter of OU head baseball coach Sunny Galloway (way to name your daughter after yourself numbnuts)

IPB Image
pokerstud31
just spectacular.
Christ Puncher
I think boobs are fantastic. Really.
Nomad
Kramer Out.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.